QEPT 4-TRX 200G PAM4 - HOT PLUGGABLE
QEPT 4-TRX 200G PAM4
200 Gb/s High-Speed Optical Pluggable Module
DOUBLE PERFORMANCE, SAME SIZE, the Amphenol AOP 56Gbps commercial temperature "Quad Embedded Pluggable Transceiver” is designed for highly challenging applications where high performance is crutial. Your easy path to PAM4.
- Capable of speeds up to 56Gbps at distances up to 70m from 0 to 70°C.
- Aggregate 200Gbps over 4 channels on an efficient footprint.
- Optically and electrically pluggable.
- Operating Case Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Upgradable from QEPT 100G NRZ using the same foot print.
- Backwards compatible at 25Gbps NRZ.
The QEPT 200G integrates the finest & latest PAM4 enabled VCSEL drivers & TIA available on the market to ensure optimum performance.
OPTICAL TX EYE-DIAGRAM @ 26.5625 GBaud:
Features & Benefits:
- Dimensions: 29 x 18 mm (with an effective PCB area used of 180 mm²)
- Optically pluggable
- Mezzanine-type connection
- Screw-locking feature for board mounting
- Two wire control and diagnostic interface
- 200GBASE-SR4 PAM4
- Flat-top design
- Integrated CDR
- Adaptive CTLE
- Backwards compatibility 100GBASE-SR4 NRZ
- Programmable output amplitude and emphasis
- Replaceable patchcord
- Enables easy and efficient PCB routing
- Easy to install and remove
- Interchangeable solution
- Mechanical shock and vibration resistant
- Allows for transceiver optimization and monitoring connection discovery, channel diagnostics, and signal status monitoring
- Enables use of heat-sink for better thermal performance
- Water cooled compatible
- Lower power consumption and latency
- CDR can be bypassed to support lower or non-standard data rates
- Capable to compensate more than 10dB insertion loss @ 14GHz
- Compensates for PCB traces loss for proper signal conditioning
QEPT 200G PAM4 is a perfect solution for demanding applications where real-estate and heat dissipation is an issue, whilst allowing the usage of widespread 850nm multi-mode technologies.